Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm NOT ready!!!

I am here :)

but I'm not ready ....

I'm not ready to wipe the glitter out of my eyes .. to shake off the magic and recap it all over again ... but I will! I will, very very soon ... there will be recaps, there will photos, there will be stories of the amazing, incredible, awesometatious (yeh its a word .. a word I made up .. but a word nonetheless) day that we had ... day we shared with everyone we loved with all our hearts.

very soon .. I just need a few more days to bask ... but like the big T said .. I'll be back.

6 comments:

Yevs said...

get to it missy... i've been checing every day and it's starting to get depressing. I have a life you know!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

can't wait to hear all about it! but enjoy the bridal bliss while it lasts :)

anna and the ring said...

Eeek! Don't deglitter just yet. Take your time!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Take your sweet time!!!! We'll be here!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to hearing/seeing all about it whenever that may be :)

Ever Lighten said...

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. custom hang tags