Under Annoying Habits of a Geek Spouse:
1. Punning - OMG! The Big Guy is a notorious punner! In fact, we have started using the term "punny" instead of "funny" ... oh crap we have out-punned ourselves.
5. Wearing obscurely geeky T-shirts to "normal" places -
8. Looking up information while a discussion/argument is still in progress - Who gave that man a blackberry!?!?!?
Under Endearing Habits of a Geeky Spouse:
9. Being romantic in unusual ways - See this post. Sigh.
4. Owning lots of really good, though not mainstream, books - Definitely true. The biggest, most difficult part of our move to our new place was trying to figure out where to put all of our books.
3. Being really good at finding things that go missing - I had no clue this was a geek thing! I though the Big Guy had some sort of weird super power! Hmmm, it all makes sense now!
And these deserve an honorable mention for being very cute and true about my man too: 8. Finding the best deals in grocery stores, 7. Watching, quoting and generally loving the Muppets, and 1. Cooking.
These articles are very cute .. the only thing is .. I kind of find the annoying stuff endearing too! I guess, I am just really frakkin in love with my geeky Guy. What do you guys find endearing/annoying about nerdy loved ones?