Thursday, October 23, 2008

Venue: Pratt Mansion



In my search for a wedding venue I have been in touch with a lot...A LOT of venues in NYC. The first venue I got in touch with was The Harold Pratt House which can be found on NY's posh Upper East Side.

This is one venue that I haven't visited myself but below is the information that I got from their special events director:

"Our rental fee varies from $5,500 to $8,500 depending upon the date you choose and the space you select for your wedding. Our rental fee is based upon an eight hour time frame inclusive of set-up and break-down and includes the use of any in-house tables, chairs and audio-visual equipment. "

The mansion is slightly above my budget (and its not exactly the "modern" look I am going for) but if you like a more antique look I would definitely recommend checking it out, especially since they have in house tables and chairs which will save you bundles in rental fees.

Take a peak for yourselves: www.prattmansion.com

*All photos from www.prattmansion.com

No comments: