Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cause I'm leaving ... in a rental car ...

Ok so I know that's not how the song goes, but that is what I am doing ... tomorrow morning the Big Guy, Yevs, and I are embarking on our whirlwind ten day road-trip extravaganza! If you are interested in our charted course it looks approximately like this ...

On our way we will visit Artsy Bridesmaid in Chicago and one of the Big Guy's best men (and my best friend of over 20 years) V-Dawg in Iowa. Then for Yevs's bday we stop in Wyoming for some snowboarding action. To finally end up in Olympia, Washington the Big Guy's hometown for first seder with his fam.

I will try to post every now and then from our trip but there will definitely be a lot less postage. Hope ya miss me!

1 comment:

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

this sounds like such a trip. How DID you map it like that?

Have a fantastic time!!! Really, enjoy...