Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My venue

I signed the contract this morning and the Big Guy is faxing it in today ... so in exactly 270 days, 19 hours, 35 minutes and 20 seconds I will be saying beautiful words to my beautiful man at the beautiful TRIBECA ROOFTOP. I will do a full detailed post on the venue tomorrow but in the meantime I am off to squeal with joy!


For love is infinitely strong,
Many waters cannot quench love;
No flood can sweep it away.
I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine.
- Song of Songs

5 comments:

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Oh wow! Congratulations. Can't wait to see the full post.

THE ALTERNATIVE BRIDE said...

Oh that's great! Congrats!!!

AmyJean said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!
RelentlessBride

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

are you for real? this is fantastic...

and i love your

1. countdown;
2. the beautiful words
3. the beautiful man
4. the squealing for joy
5. and the quote.

crying right now. thanks alot.

Luzel @ iDiY said...

That's awesome! Congrats!!