Monday, October 12, 2009

Invitations!



Yep, its about that time ... we are going to be sending out invitations super soon! And I wanted to give you guys a super secret sneak peak before our guests get 'em!

But before I show you the goods let me introduce their creator ... the super talented Leslie Chen of Slieberry Designs.



Check the handiwork people ...




... the front of the rsvp ...




... and the back ...



The invited will be packaged in an awesome charcoal pocketfold ... and I got tell you .. I never thought I could have such warm fuzzy affectionate feelings for stationary ... but Leslie has made it happen! I will  take some pics when they arrive and show you all the end result. In the meantime, let me know what you think of the design and the wording and then go check out some of Leslie's other work over at her fabulous blog.

7 comments:

What he ate, what I ate. said...

Gorgeous. Such an exciting time. Enjoy every second of it.

BEL said...

they are lovely!

little luxury list said...

Bridechka, cute invites - what a milestone to get these out the door!

buhdoop said...

Congratulations to even having your invitation done. That is something we still have to tackle.

Yevs said...

i love love love the invites. Best thing, you can rsvp online! brilliant, really...so classy.

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love them! They're so cute. And the rspv on line note is a good thing. we did that too but through our wedding website. we should've added it to the reply card. oh well live & learn :)

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Love the colours! Great job.