Wednesday, October 14, 2009

When it rains ...

it pours! Pours gorgeous flowers that is. One day I am babbling on and on about "who cares about flowers, who needs em?" and then I saw those awesome arrangements I posted about on Weddzilla and today these centerpieces are just calling out to be posted about and loved ...







Gorgeous right! I might be reconsidering this whole flowers biz ... my indecisiveness is really getting the best of me I think .. or maybe not.

{Source for these beauties}

6 comments:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

yeah they are really pretty! such a tough decision. if u decide to go with them are u thinking high or low arrangements?

Krista said...

Those images are why I love flowers :)

Bridechka said...

Thanks for the comments ladies!

Alternative, I have no clue!! I am meeting with florists in the upcoming weeks though so hopefully they'll help me narrow it down :)

buhdoop said...

Oh no! The wedding industry is getting you, say no, say no!

J/K if you love them you should totally get them.

Bridechka said...

Haha! Save me buhdoop! Save me!

NuFlaiir - Planning a Destination Wedding said...

Those are lovely. Dont forget to share your options after meeting with florist. Good luck ;-)

-lilian-