Wednesday, October 14, 2009

When it rains ...

it pours! Pours gorgeous flowers that is. One day I am babbling on and on about "who cares about flowers, who needs em?" and then I saw those awesome arrangements I posted about on Weddzilla and today these centerpieces are just calling out to be posted about and loved ...







Gorgeous right! I might be reconsidering this whole flowers biz ... my indecisiveness is really getting the best of me I think .. or maybe not.

{Source for these beauties}

7 comments:

THE ALTERNATIVE BRIDE said...

yeah they are really pretty! such a tough decision. if u decide to go with them are u thinking high or low arrangements?

Krista said...

Those images are why I love flowers :)

Bridechka said...

Thanks for the comments ladies!

Alternative, I have no clue!! I am meeting with florists in the upcoming weeks though so hopefully they'll help me narrow it down :)

buhdoop said...

Oh no! The wedding industry is getting you, say no, say no!

J/K if you love them you should totally get them.

Bridechka said...

Haha! Save me buhdoop! Save me!

Wedding Planning said...

Very nice!

NuFlaiir said...

Those are lovely. Dont forget to share your options after meeting with florist. Good luck ;-)

-lilian-