Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My SHOWER

I had my surprise shower on Sunday!!!
 
 
It was amazing ... but until I have pics, I can't trully SHOW you how amzing it was .... and let me tell you .. it was slammin!
 
 
Ok fine! A few tidbits ... the theme was winter wonderland, the games were hilarious, there was no registry ... so everyone chipped in and got us a mini-moon (since we didn't plan a honeymoon for ourselves) and the minimoon is seriously off the chain ... we are going to PARIS. Read that again. Ok, you back? Yep thats right PARIS ... now can I assume you can rest assured that my friends and family rock beyond all comprehension .. they are just incredible.
 
more details to come, I promise.
 
 
Seriously. PARIS. Ok now, I'm done for real ... wait no, one more exclamation .. YAY!!!

9 comments:

Kathleen said...

Dude! Paris! Kickass!

BEL said...

OMG!!! best gift of all time!!!

A.Mountain.Bride said...

holy cow! I'm just hoping for some new bamboo wooden spoons. you deserve it.

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Ok, wait a minute. Paris, FRANCE or the Paris hotel in Las Vegas? :) Me thinks there is a bit of misleading going on here...if not, your friends are seriously off the hook!

Jen said...

Firstly- can't wait to see pictures from your shower! Second - PARIS!!! Whoa!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ahhh so freaking cool.

We should meet in Paris for a croissant!

THE ALTERNATIVE BRIDE said...

OMG Paris?!?! sounds amazing! can't wait to see pix of ur shower.

i just realized that I only ever saw pix from one person that attended my shower and i saw tons of flashes going off throughout the day. i'm gonna get on everyone who attended. thx for reminding me :)

Ms. Bunny said...

Mini moon in Paris?! Holy cow. That's where the mister and I want to go for our honeymoon. You have some great friends.

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

oh wow!!! you are so lucky!! that's amazing. can't wait to see the pics!!