Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pearly whites

I am kind of in love with this ...




... in a big way .... like sometimes I look at my phone and I get sad cause I am hoping that this head piece thingy will call me but it hasn't and I keep asking all of my friends if they think it likes me too .. cause you know, its giving me all the signs but it just hasn't asked me out yet ... sigh .... if only it would just come to my doorstep and jump into my hair without me having to pay for it ... what!?!?! A girl can dream cant she???

Found here. Lusted after in my brain.

3 comments:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

it's so beautiful and delicate! hope it asks you out soon ;)

violarulz/ducksandbooks said...

I really like it too, but I think my Jew-fro might try to eat something come pretty and delicate looking.... ;-)

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

You are too funny! It's beautiful.