Friday, December 18, 2009

Wedding Update

Ok its 37 days and counting people ....
 
 
There are still 50 (that is right 50!) people who have not responded to the invites .. umm look there is a stamp on the card, put pen to paper and respond already! Or you know rsvp online .. I think we have made it pretty easy here folks. Phew, ok now thats done .. moving on ...
 
Tonight is a fun wedding related activity! DANCE CLASS. Not with the Big Guy mind you .. with my dad! He wants to learn a few steps for our father daughter dance .. so tonight we are gonna be learning how to jump, jive, and wail ... or ... how to dance with each other without him swinging me around wildly and dislocating both of my shoulders. But the best part is our instructor is my old dance teacher from when I was 7! Not kidding, he was the man who taught me ballet, modern, jazz, and hip hop for about 8 years! And I have to give credit where credit is due .. my dad thought this whole thing up, located him, and set up the lesson for tonight! Yep, he is pretty bad ass my papa.
father-daughter-dance-276x300
Wish me luck blogworld ... we need to turn out a very large 6'4" Russian man into a graceful hoofer .. ok maybe that was the wrong synonym for dancer ... lets go with ... danseur .... I will keep you posted folks.

6 comments:

Sport said...

Oh for the love of RSVPs. I don't understand why people can't just take a second to do it.

I decided that I was just not going to get upset. If people show up who didn't RSVP, well then they show up. Whatever. I've made the conscious decision to not get upset about it. Mostly because that is exactly the sort of inconsiderate sh*t that makes me want to cut a b*tch's face. So I'm just gonna let that one go.

Good luck on the dance classes. I told my Dad to pick out our song for our dance and he is leaning toward "The Monster Mash." Haha. I think it's going to be hilarious.

jes [a mountain bride] said...

i love this activity with your dad. i miss my dad so much right now (3000 miles is so far sometimes)

Jen said...

Good luck with dance class! We had so much fun with that!
I hate the straggler RSVP-ers, hope they shape up soon!

Ms. Bunny said...

How sweet. I hope you and your father have a great time. What a great way to bond.

buhdoop said...

You can totally do it in a month! Good luck :)

PS. Hopefully the RSVP people get with the program soon.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

good luck with the dance class.