Monday, December 28, 2009

Pearly whites .. revisited

So remember about my little crush the other day? On this ..
 
                                                                                                
 
Well it asked me out!! And by asked me out, I mean, I paid for it to come to my home and make me happy .. hmm that sounded wrong but don't worry its totally legal to love a hair piece. But I just had to brag about the fact that I got it at half price! Go check out the clearance they are having on sample pieces at Tigerlilly. Just browse the site and find what you like, then shoot them an email or live chat them asking if they have a sample of it laying around, if they do you get your fabulous piece for half off! They rock. Period.
 
 
Can't wait for my date with my newest wedding accessory ... I'll keep you guys posted about how it goes but I have a feeling this is the one .. hey, I was right about the Big Guy!

2 comments:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

oh yay! i'm so happy for u!!! and sweet that u got a deal!

violarulz/ducksandbooks said...

I just ordered one on clearance too! ok, well not the same one, but the Thistle tiara from tigerlilly. I guess I'll get to let my inner JAP shine brightly at our wedding :-D