Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 4, 1983


Its my birthday!!!! So I am out celebrating ... umm scratch that, I am out apartment hunting like a crazy person, but tonight I will be celebrating with a yummy dinner and my Guy. 

Oh and yeh thats me up there. But I really was born in the eighties, the picture quality only looks like it was taken in the fifties because we were in the USSR and they were not so advanced with the personal technology back in the day ... but it looks like I didn't seem to mind.


PS: Stay tuned because tomorrow I will be writing about our rings! They came and they are awesome. And on Friday I will be hosting a very cool giveaway ... is it a conflict of interest if I win??? All right, all right I won't hog the giveaways!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday! Or, should I say С Днем Рождения!!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Happy Birthday! I just stumbled upon your blog...and love the name of it...Bridechka!

Marie said...

Happy Birthday! Good luck on the apartment hunting but more importantly hope you have a lovely lovely evening tonight.

Krista said...

Happy Birthday!

kadler said...

Yay, congrats! Love that picture :)

Gangsta Bride said...

ahhhhhhh we have the same birthday! how cool is that. pisces love

Amanda said...

Happy late birthday!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

Aren't you precious.

I commented on your bike ride to the North Fork on my site,... "Trolley"...

Please be careful. There are much better photos out there of that area but I just loved the idea of the trolley!!!

Mrs. Heartfixer to be said...

Happy belated birthday. You look very cute!