Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ring a ding ding

The rings came!!! And I am so in love ... if one can love metal this is the real thing and it is getting very serious.

We ordered them online from Superior Wedding Rings and they arrived within a week . The peeps over at Superior have a huge selection of all types, metals, designs, etc. We picked out two different kinds. Mine is white gold and it is 2 millimeters thick ... it is thin and delicate and simple and classic and full of meaning and sentiment ... basically everything I love in  piece of jewelry. The Big Guy's is made of Tungsten which in German is Wolfram which he absolutely loves since "wolf" is in his last name. His ring is 4 millimeters thick and is kind of masculine looking (if jewelry can ever be called manly) and he broke out into a huge smile when he saw it ... so 'nuf said.  

Superior was super easy to work with and they gave us exactly what we wanted. So much love to you folks over at Superior Rings!

And now the pics ...


These two animals were given to us as gifts from China from my future MIL and they correspond to our signs in the Chinese Zodiac. My ring is on the piggy because I was born in the year of the boar and the Big Guy's is on the rat for his birth-year animal.

8 comments:

Marie said...

What great pictures, and I love the simplicity of your rings.

Globetrottingbride said...

Love the rings and the pics. - esp the animal one!

JennyLee said...

They are so elegant!

Amanda B. Young said...

I remember being that excited about my rings too! I love the simplicity (that's how mine is)... and your photos of them are adorable. Love the animals!

What he ate, what I ate. said...

I am expecting mine from superior rings any day now, as well! I think we ordered almost identical ones! Cheers!

Mrs. Heartfixer to be said...

Like the rings as well as your enthusiasm!

east side bride said...

It's crazy to try them on isn't it?? It finally feels *real*

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Awesome pics sweetie!
RelentlessBride