Thursday, March 12, 2009

The World For Blogs

I don't know about you guys but I love looking to the blog world for advice, info, and pretty much everything else ... and not just about weddings but searching the blogosphere can be slightly overwhelming and misleading (even an innocent search for images of a "pearl necklace" may sometimes lead to a few surprising results). But thats where the smart people over at The World For Blogs come in. The website collects blogs and then places them into categories. clearly there is a wedding category but there are also categories for cars, mothers, artists, and even one site devoted entirely to rabbits. The site is new but they are quickly picking up steam ... and blogs! And your girl here is the newest addition to the site.

So, if your a fellow blogger get in touch with them about putting your site on the website too and if your not a blogger but an avid blog follower check'em out for all of your blog related interests (and I apologize in advance for your impending procrastination while you are reading all of those blogs ...)

5 comments:

JennyLee said...

Very cool, and there you are on the front page!

Mozie said...

Thanks so much For posting about my site:-)

I will be visiting you rsite often :-)

bridechic said...

Thanks for the tip--I'm headin on over . . .

Gangsta Bride said...

I remember the exact day I found blogs. I was looking for interesting ways to hang pictures I think and I found decor8. Ever since then, I've been addicted to blogs. Thanks for the link!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

What a great idea.. headed there now!
RelentlessBride