Monday, March 30, 2009

Online Bridal Gown Sale


Have you heard about Rue La La? Here is the deal - you sign up (for free of course) and they email you about fantastic private sales they are having on their website for limited periods of time ... need an example? Hmmm, ok how about the 24 hour sale they are having right now on the Nicole Miller Bridal Collection ... oh yeh, they do that.

This dress is sooo gorgeous, and it is $650 down from around $3000!

This lovely is only $250!

This one is $150!!! Seriously.


2 comments:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Ha! It must be true about great minds! I haven't even had the time lately to look at blogs...not even my faves which yours is definitely one of!

I'm bummed...I had 3 dresses in my cart, the $250 rouched gown & two dresses from the other sale and they're sold out now. Guess I didn't finalize the purchase quickly enough....

Bridechka said...

Aww your so sweet! I love your blog too :)

Damn, they move fast with those dresses huh! Too bad, that ruched one was fabulous.