Friday, December 26, 2008

Tagged again!

Yay I have bee tagged again! This time by the fabulous Bride Chic and  she seems to think that I am fabulous! Sweet!


Here are the rules: List 5 obsessions/addictions that you have, and tag back to the person who gave you the award. Post the rules. Tag 5 more people!

Here are my obsessions:

1) My friends and the Big Guy ... I have such amazing people in my life that I sometimes obsess over how great they are.

2) Water. Hot or cold, I am addicted. I drink it all the time. I am like that guy from Big Fish, born thirsty.

3.) Cupcakes. Well, really just the frosting ... Why don't we make this sweets in general, shall we?

4.)  Being the center of attention. I have a problem. I am working on it.

5.) Jeopardy. I DVR it and then the Big Guy and I play while watching. We are into most forms of trivia and crosswords cause we are dorky like that.

Honorable mention: the NY Rangers and the NY Giants ... and sometimes when they are not breaking my heart, the NY Knicks.


Here's who gets this Fabulous Blog Award now!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweetie! You're too kind!! Happy New Year's!
xoxo

Krista said...

Thank you!