Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More pretty shiny things...

Ok, what is better than something pretty? Something pretty with meaning.  I don't really like to wear jewelry without any sort of meaning (either given to me by someone special, or symbolic of  something important to me). That is why I love, love, love.... Dogeared Jewelry... Have I mentioned that I love them??

You can never go wrong when your gift gives not only to your friends but to charity too. So go with the one of their Find Cure Necklaces.

I am also a huge fan of their Make a Wish line.  Like the BFF necklace perfect for one of the fabulous chicas in your life...
Or maybe your friends are more some tough cookies? No problem! get them the Kick Ass Make a Wish Necklace.

Or maybe you need some luck in your life? Enter the Lucky Bamboo Necklace.
Or maybe you know someone who needs some knowledge knocked in to her... I mean encouraged! Get her some Pearls of Wisdom.

Yes they definitely have more than just necklaces (bracelets, earrings, etc...). And yes the price is right ... well the price ranges anywhere from $10 - $200+ but all of the stuff above is under $50 (most is way under!). 

Don't forget to get something for yourself... you deserve some wishes too! 

4 comments:

JennyLee said...

I LOVE Dogeared. I bought my sister the bamboo necklace for Christmas last year and I have the sparrow necklace.

Globetrottingbride said...

Oh I am loving the last one! Great finds.

Krista said...

Oooh ... I like pretty and shiny things!

Amanda said...

I love that cowboy boot.