Monday, November 17, 2008

My two maids of honor ... learn a harsh lesson

A few weeks ago my two maids of honor and I were talking about a topic near and dear to our hearts... dresses. But not for me, for them! Mushu has never been a bridesmaid and is super excited to get what she calls her "uniform." During this fateful discussion, my two girls said to me, "Don't worry about us, we look good in everything!" A lot of laughing ensued but they are only sort of kidding (I have some hotty hot hot friends!). So enter my mission this weekend, to make them try on hilarious dresses to see if this theory is true, do my girls really look good in everything???? 
Poor things, they didn't even see this dress coming at them until I had them cornered in a dressing room and camera ready in hand. I am not sure Bloomingdales has ever heard so much laughing coming from one dressing room.

Haha, the bow is really what seals the deal on the hilarity ... but my girls worked those dresses anyway!

Hope everyone had as great a weekend as I did! Love you girls beeg time (zis beeg!).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

they certainly did work those dresses! can't wait to see the real thing!

Globetrottingbride said...

So cute. They really do look great in them.

Amanda B. Young said...

They are adorable! You are so lucky to have such wonderful and understanding maids of honor -- a lot of girls would kill to have girls as easygoing as that!

Bridechka said...

Haha, they are super cute! I know I am super lucky to have these fabulous women in my life :)

Big thanks to everyone who commented!

Yevs said...

you gals are nuts, these dresses looked terrible! but if Bridechka wants me to wear it, i would... :)

Ellen Mint said...

I have a friend that seriously can look hot in anything.

We used to prowl the clearance racks finding the most hideous thing imaginable and then have her try it on and she worked it.

It's so not fair.